Wearing school uniform demonstrates pride in our school, and students are expected to wear a uniform. A hat is a vital part of the uniform and is compulsory during Terms 1 and 4. It is also a style that promotes sun safety when playing. Hats are provided to Kindergarten students (or newly enrolled students). If lost or damaged, replacement hats can be purchased at the school office.
Our uniform consists of:
- School polo with black track pants or shorts or School dress or winter pinafore
- School bucket hat
- School polar fleece, rugby top or sports jacket
- Wet weather jacket (optional)
- Beanie (optional)
- Black enclosed shoes
- Shoes suitable for sport / physical education
Students are NOT to wear:
- Make-up unless specifially discussed with Principal
- Jewellery, with the exception of studs or sleepers and small signet rings.
Uniforms can be ordered via the Qkr! app. A small range of second-hand uniforms are also available for purchase, please see the office.